1. What Qualifies as Personal Information
2. Applicability of GDPR
3.What Personal/ Non-Personal Information do we Collect?
To download resources (such as case studies, research papers and the like), subscribe to our blog or to get in touch with us through the form available on our ‘contact us’ page, you would need to provide us with Personal Information such as your name, organization, telephone number, e-mail address and physical address.
Accuracy of information. Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and upto date information. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.
4. What do we do With Your Personal Information?
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
(i) to provide you information about our Services and / or our periodic newsletters;
(ii) if we do engage in a business relationship, we may use the Personal Information to provide you such Services and to assist you in the event you need any additional support;
(iii) for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to our Website and/ or the Services provided by us;
(iv) to assess queries, requirements, and process requests for products and services;
(v) for client communication, billing and administration;
(vi) to improve usability of the Website and for Website maintenance;
(vii) to process job applications (if you apply for a position with our organization);
(viii) to prevent fraud and abuse;
(ix) to enhance the security of the Website;
(x) to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
(xi) to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
(xii) to maintain leads;
(xiii) to run marketing or promotional campaigns;
(xiv) to create brand awareness;
(xv) to improve the Services;
(xvi) to provide you information that we may believe may be of your interest;
(xvii) for internal record keeping; and
(xviii) to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
Legal Basis (for EU residents): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR], contract [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR], or on the basis of our legitimate interests [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR], provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
5. Whom do we Disclose Your Data to?
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with the service providers who work with us in connection with operating the Website and/ or providing the Services. In particular we share your email id and ip address with a service called Callidus which we use for our email marketing campaigns. We use a Sales Force based Customer Resource Management software to process your Personal Information
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
6. Transfer of Your Personal Information Across Borders (for EU Residents)
We have a worldwide presence through our regional sales or delivery centers. The Personal Information we collect (of EU residents) might be processed outside the EU at a secure center. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. If you have questions, please contact us as at email@example.com.
7. How Long do we Retain Your Personal Information?
We endeavour to only collect only such Personal Information that is necessary for the purposes indicated here, and to retain such data for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time Personal Information is retained, and criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the Personal Information and the purpose for which it was provided/ collected.
Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Our Security Measures
We store your Personal Information on cloud-based CRM system and this information is accessible to our personnel in India and the USA. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we assume no liability or responsibility for it. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your Personal Information.
9. Your Rights (For EU Residents)
You have the right to access your Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact email@example.com.
10. Links to Other Websites
11. Limitation of Liability
12. Governing Laws and Disputes
13. Changes to This Policy
14. Contact Us