We have moved from the age where organizations had to jump through hoops to get relevant data about their customers, business segments, market, etc. With the onset of massive digitization across the business world, getting and collecting information is no longer a challenge, but processing them into meaningful insights is.
Enterprises in this competitive business landscape are focusing towards an integrated data driven approach to enable rapid and accurate decision making. Machine learning, no longer lying in the realms of sci-fi, with its multi-faceted applications and benefits is emerging as a front-runner to overcome this challenge.
Enterprises implementing machine learning can easily get new market insights, predict customer behavior or preferences, and reduce operating costs by improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the business processes. Thus, resulting in overall improvement in both top line and bottom line margins.
Harbinger Systems hosted an insightful webinar “Discover the Potential of Your Data with Machine Learning” on May 12, 2016. Attendees gained insights on how to use machine learning on enterprise data, along with the tools and technologies needed and some interesting real world use cases.
- What is machine learning? How can machine learning add value to your business?
- Using machine learning on enterprise data:
- Types of business problems machine learning can solve
- How to categorize a problem- Regression, Clustering, and Classification
- Implementing machine learning – Overview of key algorithms, tools, and technologies
- Walk-through of real-world use cases
Thank you for the overwhelming response to the webinar.
You can view the presentation and the webinar video here.